Season Tickets: 2016-17 season
You can subscribe to the whole Slough Philharmonic Society 2016-17 season. Season tickets are available from the Patrons' Secretary (details below). They are not currently available through the online box office. Season tickets are valid for the following concert dates: 12 November 2016, 17 December 2016, 11 March 2017 and 13 May 2017.
Tickets For Four Concerts
- Patron 4 tickets (£15 seats)
- Vice Patron 3 tickets (£15 seats)
- Subscriber 2 tickets (£15 seats)
- Single Subscriber 1 ticket (£15 seats)
- Student/under 16 1 ticket (£10 seats)
If you would like to purchase a season ticket then this is what you should do:
1. Pay your subscription
by Bank Transfer Sort Code: 77-95-22 Account No: 72880068 Remembering to include your name as the Reference
Or by cheque payable to Slough Philharmonic Society. Post to Mrs Charlotte Morrison, 19 South Park Crescent, Gerrards Cross, SL9 8HJ
Or now by card or PayPal
2. Let me know what you have done:
By e-mail email@example.com Or by enclosing a note with your cheque.
Please tell me:
- How many tickets you would like per concert.
- Any special seat requests.
- Name, address, e-mail address & telephone no.
3. You will be sent a season ticket for your seats.
4. If later you need extra seats:
If you have any difficulties please do not hesitate to contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte Morrison Patrons’ Secretary